- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensure legal requirement compliance.
- Responsible for recording all general ledger journal entries or interface uploads including revenue, expense, payroll, fixed assets, general accounting, and accounts payable.
- Create and maintain accounting schedules of various balance sheet items.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, reconciles all cash accounts and makes appropriate journal entries.
- Assist with setup and implementation of new accounting systems for book keeping purpose.
- Processing and recording accounts payable/accounts receivable invoices.
- Prepare and audit internal employee business expense reimbursements.
Preferred Advance Skills:
- Conduct month end close activities to include the preparation of: account reconciliations, journal entries, accrual schedules, variances analysis and commentary.
- Assist in researching accounting issues and able to conclude accounting treatment.
- Prepare various quarter end financial statements and ensure compliance with local accounting method.
- Forecast monthly cash flows, coordinate budgets and forecasts.
- New Revenue Recognition Standard for Customer Contracts.
- Develop cost reduction and cost management initiative.
- Prepare and effectively communicate financial statement fluctuations (both balance sheet and income statement).
- Responsible for financial reporting systems and procedures, working to improve processes through implementing accounting software and continuously identify and implement ways to promote efficiency within the company’s accounting department.